There are no open positions
at this time
Why Work Here? Be Valued!
As a public service agency, we know our greatest assets are the people behind the service. We recognize the value of our employees through competitive pay and an amazing benefit package for staff and their families. Franklin County Public Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The FCPH value statement says it all: We serve our communities, our organization, and each other with Integrity, Accountability, Excellence, Respect and Humility.
Franklin County Public provides:
- Franklin County utilizes appropriate methods for interacting effectively and professionally with persons of all ages and from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial, and ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- FCPH is committed to providing a healthy work environment for all employees, and all employees agree to be non-tobacco users as a condition of employment (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, vapor, etc.).
- Schedules to support a work/life balance.
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, an employee assistance program and a flexible spending account.
- Life insurance, short and long term disability options are also offered.
- Vacation time, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- And much more!
- Summary of FCPH Health Benefit Coverages