Interested in one of our job opportunities?
Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter and completed FCPH application to:
Or by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Franklin County Public Health
280 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215-4562
No phone calls please.
Why Work Here? Be Valued!
As a public service agency, we know our greatest assets are the people behind the service. We recognize the value of our employees through competitive pay and an amazing benefit package for staff and their families. Franklin County Public Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The FCPH value statement says it all: We serve our communities, our organization, and each other with Integrity, Accountability, Excellence, Respect and Humility.
Franklin County Public Health provides:
- Schedules and remote options to support a work/life balance.
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, an employee assistance program and a flexible spending account.
- Life insurance, short and long term disability options are also offered.
- Vacation time, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Summary of FCPH Health Benefit Coverages.
- And much more!
More about Franklin County Public Health:
- Franklin County Public Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Franklin County utilizes appropriate methods for interacting effectively and professionally with persons of all ages and from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial, and ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- FCPH is committed to providing a healthy work environment for all employees, and all employees agree to be non-tobacco users as a condition of employment (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, vapor, etc.).
- As of November 23, 2021, all FCPH Employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID19 unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and approved.
- All applicants offered positions with FCPH must submit to and pass a drug and alcohol screen before beginning work.
- All postings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position.