You must bring the following to every appointment:
- Mask for all clinic visitors if over 2 years old
- Shot record
- Insurance Card
- No Insurance? Cost is $28 the first shot and $15 each additional shot. Sliding fee scale is available for those that qualify
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Consent form, if the adult bringing in a child is not legal guardian/parent
- Photo ID for adult accompanying child
- Want to prefill your clinic paperwork and bring it in with you to your appointment? Please click here for our Patient Registration Form and our Sliding Fee Scale Form
As a reminder, please remain home and reschedule your appointment it:
- You or a family member have had a fever of 100 F or higher and have had to take any fever-reducing medication such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen within the last 72 hrs.
- You or a family member are currently ill or have had the following symptoms within the last 10 days: fever (100 F or higher), cough, shortness of breath of difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell.
- You have tested positive for COVID19 (or have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive) in the last 10 days.
Schedule by selecting your location below and clicking on the corresponding button, or call (614) 525-3719.
Click on the images below for print versions of the flyer.
Franklin County Public Health – Memorial Hall Every Wednesday Dublin Recreation 1st Tuesday of every month Clinton Township 2nd Tuesday of every month
280 E. Broad St, Columbus 43215
(No clinic on 11/23)
5600 Post Rd, Dublin 43017
(No clinic on 6/7 or 7/5)
3820 Cleveland Ave, Columbus 43224
Franklin County Public Health – Memorial Hall
1st Tuesday of every month
2nd Tuesday of every month
Mid-Ohio 4th Tuesday of every month Canal Winchester 3rd Thursday of every other month
3960 Brookham Dr, Grove City 43123
(No clinics in December)
45 E. Waterloo St, Canal Winchester 43110
(Held on 5/19, 7/21, 9/15 and 11/17)
4th Tuesday of every month
3rd Thursday of every other month