Franklin County Public Health licenses and inspects all recreational vehicle parks in our jurisdiction. We are required by law to inspect each park once per year, but we typically inspect them several times a year or more often if needed to maintain the parks in compliance with the Ohio Recreational Vehicle Park Rules (Ohio Administrative Code 3701-26).
When we inspect a recreational vehicle park this is some of what we look at:
- Distances between RV’s;
- Placement of storage sheds;
- Sites are properly drained and free of trash;
- Water supply systems within the park (Ohio EPA may also monitor);
- Sewage and waste water systems (Ohio EPA may also monitor);
- Toilet, hand washing and shower facilities, if required;
- Solid waste storage and collection;
- Safety measures such as an emergency telephone and a first aid kit;
- Playground and recreational area safety.
Alton RV Park
6552 W. Broad St.
Galloway, OH 43119
Southeast Conservation Club
1060 Borror Rd.
Grove City, OH 43123